Want access to your accounts from home, work or on the go? Easy. All you need is internet access.
Check balances, see deposited check status, transfer money between accounts, and more. It’s free, convenient, and user friendly.
- Free, 24/7 access
- Ability to manage multiple accounts
- Check balances remotely
- View account history
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Quick and easy-to-access e-Statements
Maintain Your Account
Ready to take charge? Here you go. Here are some things you can do while in the “Account” section of Online Banking.
- Change your ID. Change it whenever you want. Choose something fun and secure. It must be at least 8 characters long.
- Sign up for and view eDocuments—your statements, loan bills, notices and tax forms available in one secure, convenient place.
- Become more secure. Change your security image and questions. Change them regularly, keep yourself safe.
- Change your password.
- Change your address or order a new debit card.
We make it easy for you to manage your money. Download transaction history to Excel, Money and Quicken by selecting the account and then clicking on the appropriate link.
Protecting you when you’re using our internet banking is serious stuff to us. We guard your personal information, privacy and money using the latest online security measures. And our systems are regularly tested by independent experts to make sure they’re safe.
Keep your passwords strong
Other people shouldn’t be able to guess your passwords. And you shouldn’t use the same one for more than one site. What you can do:
- Use strong passwords – a minimum of 8 characters and a mix of upper and lower case letters including numbers. Don’t use number or letter sequences
- Don’t write down or tell anyone your login details
- Don’t use your date of birth as your ‘Security Number’
- If you think your password has been compromised, change it
Check your wireless network
Use a secure wireless network you recognise to go online. If you’re on an unsecured network, a fraudster can see who you bank with and could hack your personal information. What you can do:
- Make sure your wireless router’s security features are switched on
- Always use a strong password for the router
- Use a firewall on your computer
Online Banking Security
is committed to protecting your personal information. Our Online Banking uses several different methods to protect your information.. In addition to the security features put in place by , here are some tips on keeping your information secure.
- Never give out any personal information including User Names, Passwords, SSN, Date of Birth
- Create difficult passwords which include letters, numbers, & symbols when possible
- Don’t use personal information for your user names or passwords like Birthdate & SSN
- Avoid using public computers to access your Online Banking.
Meeting Your Financial Goals
Brokerage products and services are offered through Premium Finance Bank Limited Advisors. Premium Finance Bank Limited Advisors is a trade name used by Premium Finance Bank Limited Clearing Services, LLC (WFBCS) and Premium Finance Bank Limited Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, separate registered broker-dealers and non-bank affiliates of Premium Finance Bank Limited & Company. Western Finance Trade® brokerage accounts are offered through WFBCS.
Investment and Insurance products:
- Are Not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency
- Are Not deposits of or guaranteed by a Bank
- May Lose Value
Deposit products offered by Premium Finance Bank Limited, N.A. Member FDIC.
Equal Housing Lender