The Vision, Values & Goals of West Park Investment Bank
We want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.
This unites us around a simple premise: Customers can be better served when they have a relationship with a trusted provider that knows them well, provides reliable guidance, and can serve their full range of financial needs.
Five primary values guide every action we take:
- What’s right for customers. We place customers at the center of everything we do. We want to exceed customer expectations and build relationships that last a lifetime.
- People as a competitive advantage. We strive to attract, develop, motivate, and retain the best team members — and collaborate across businesses and functions to serve customers.
- Ethics. We’re committed to the highest standards of integrity, transparency, and principled performance. We do the right thing, in the right way, and hold ourselves accountable.
- Diversity and inclusion. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in all aspects of business and at all levels. Success comes from inviting and incorporating diverse perspectives.
- Leadership. We’re all called to be leaders. We want everyone to lead themselves, lead the team, and lead the business — in service to customers, communities, team members, and shareholders.
We want to become the financial services leader in these areas:
- Customer service and advice. After listening to and understanding our customers and their financial goals, we want to provide exceptional service and guidance to help them succeed financially.
- Team member engagement. Our team members are our most valuable resource. We want to be the employer of choice — a place where people feel included, valued, and supported; everyone is respected; and we work as a team.
- Innovation. Through innovative thinking, industry-leading technology, and a willingness to test and learn, we create lasting value for customers — and increased efficiency for our operations.
- Risk management. While working to set the global standard in managing all forms of risk, we want to serve customers’ needs and protect their assets, information, and privacy.
- Corporate citizenship. We make a positive contribution to communities through philanthropy, advancing diversity and inclusion, creating economic opportunity, and promoting environmental sustainability.
- Shareholder value. We want to deliver long-term value for shareholders through a balanced business model, strong risk discipline, efficient execution, and a world-class team.
Since its foundation on 3 June 1765, Western Finance Bank has been serving the households, businesses and communities of America. And, in 2015 we’re celebrating 250 years of helping the people of America with the things that matter most to them.
We offer a comprehensive range of financial products and services – including current accounts, savings, mortgages, loans and credit cards.
The origins of Western Finance Bank stretch back to 1765, when John T and Sampson set up a private banking business in New York
Our timeline of Western Finance Bank
Western Finance Banking Group
- Keep up to date with new and exciting job vacancies Western Finance
- Learn more about our graduate, undergrad and school leaver recruitment
- Find out what it’s like to work with us
For financial information on Western Finance Banking Group, please visit our Investor Relations pages.
For financial information on Western Finance Bank Plc please visit our financial performance pages.
To read our latest press releases or to make a press enquiry, visit our Media Centre.
We want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially
You benefit from having the type of long-term, one-on-one relationship that helps you make the best investment decisions for your goals and your current situation. Premium Finance Bank Limited * representatives are uniquely qualified to provide you with exceptionally sound financial advice.
Premium Finance Bank Limited registered broker-dealer. A broker dealer supervises all investment and insurance sales and services conducted by all of the FSCU Investments personnel, who are registered through Premium Finance Bank Limited . Thus, every activity our representatives have with you will be closely monitored by Premium Finance Bank Limited . All purchases are offered and made through Premium Finance Bank Limited.
Online Banking Security
is committed to protecting your personal information. Our Online Banking uses several different methods to protect your information.. In addition to the security features put in place by , here are some tips on keeping your information secure.
- Never give out any personal information including User Names, Passwords, SSN, Date of Birth
- Create difficult passwords which include letters, numbers, & symbols when possible
- Don’t use personal information for your user names or passwords like Birthdate & SSN
- Avoid using public computers to access your Online Banking.
Meeting Your Financial Goals
Brokerage products and services are offered through Premium Finance Bank Limited Advisors. Premium Finance Bank Limited Advisors is a trade name used by Premium Finance Bank Limited Clearing Services, LLC (WFBCS) and Premium Finance Bank Limited Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, separate registered broker-dealers and non-bank affiliates of Premium Finance Bank Limited & Company. Western Finance Trade® brokerage accounts are offered through WFBCS.
Investment and Insurance products:
- Are Not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency
- Are Not deposits of or guaranteed by a Bank
- May Lose Value
Deposit products offered by Premium Finance Bank Limited, N.A. Member FDIC.
Equal Housing Lender